Special track day details 2019.
- The Level 3 Advanced riding group will be time limited and focused on race-level practice. Riders must demonstrate they are capable of 1:15 or better lap times at PIR to run in this group. OMRRA racers must submit AMB lap time documentation if asked.
- Twice each season, April and July, the fourth session of OPRT track days will be dedicated to OMRRA New Racer School. To sign up, please see www.omrra.com for forms, and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with our office manager.
- The remaining track days, May, June, August and September, the fourth session of the track day will be LIGHTWEIGHT-only. That includes motorcycles like the Kawasaki Ninja 250-400, Yamaha R3, KTM 390, and Suzuki SV650. No 600cc inline-4 or above.
- OPRT track day riders who attend three OPRT PIR track days in a single season are eligible to receive a FREE OMRRA New Racer School entry ($99 value). Riders who complete three track days by June may attend our July 18-19, 2019 school. Riders who complete OPRT PIR three track days by the end of the season may attend our April 2020 school.
- OMRRA runs the PIR Chicane in June and August. OPRT track days in those months will also run the chicane for Levels 1 and 2 and Lightweight. Level 3 will not run the chicane.
OMRRA has organized motorcycle races at PIR since 1972. You can find out more about the club, schedule, rules, new racer program, and more here: www.OMRRA.com and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/omrra.racing/
You can make a full motorcycle weekend out of a visit to PIR – sign up for a Friday track day, then watch motorcycle racing Saturday and Sunday. For free entry to OMRRA and the best seat in the house, they always take corner worker volunteers. You’ll receive free lunch and after-racing beverages at the trophy ceremony. The pit area is open to all visitors. Contact email@example.com for more.
See you at the track!